E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2018

Perry Travel Battle - Completed and ready to use

Having completed all the figures - painted, based & varnished - I thought I'd give them a quick look over before packing them away to take on my hols.
You'll see from the picture I'd cut a couple of bits of scrap foam to fit the two figure storage recesses in the box. I'm hoping that this will secure the figures in transit and avoid unnecessary movement and consequently - damage!
I must say I'm impressed with the overall look of the set. It really looks like a miniature battlefield.
I have given the rules a read through and they seem simple enough (The mechanisms reminded me of DBA to be honest). I also printed off the collective notes I'd found on-line (The Perry's own notes from their website together with some from the various review I'd read) in case they are of help.

This prompted me to attempt a QRS to save flicking back and forwards in the book. Now all I need is my holidays to arrive and an evening free to play a game....

6 comments:

  1. Great job! The game gained its soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

    Sanford Septic Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and useful historical post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuff available at your website, simply bookmarking it to check in spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.

    Sanford Septic Services

    ReplyDelete