E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Monday 8 July 2019

A Break from the usual

My wife (and I) are big fans of the League of Gentlemen comedy show. Last year Crooked Dice released a group of figures entitled "Children of the Fields".
Random Scarecrow figure...

Three of the four figure group were clearly portraits of characters from our favourite show.

My wife just had to have them and ordered immediately (£15 for the four)
Edward Tattsyrup

They're beautiful 28mm miniatures, cast with little in the way of mould lines and come with GW style slotta bases.
Tubbs Tattsyrup

I've taken rather longer than I hoped to get around to painting them up, but they're finally done.


With this level of detail, painting was fairly straight forwards, giving a very nice finished article.

Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment