E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 December 2020

Happy Christmas

My wife and I's life has taken an unexpected course recently, with the arrival of our 3.5 year old Great-Nephew who is going to be living with us for some time. Quite a shock at our age.....(all our kids having grown up!) .... and challenging.


This has pretty well killed both our hobby times! Though there is light at the end of the tunnel (i.e. Nursery School in the New Year).

Dark Elves Army

All I've done in the last few weeks is re-cycle an old display cabinet for use in my Loser Shed. A great way to display some of my old (and much loved) Warmaster Armies.

Undead Army

A Happy Christmas to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And Several Trucks of Patience (this is about the nephew)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tim!
    We hope Santa was generous with you!
    🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete