E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Friday 3 February 2023

Reveille II - Lincombe Barn Wargames, Bristol

 Also in November I made the trip down to Lincombe Barn to the annual Reveille II show.

I've been to this show a number of time over the years and always enjoyed it. 

Being crammed into such a small space, over several different rooms, gives the show a unique atmosphere.

Sadly, it appeared that a few traders who would usually attend had not made it for one reason or another, so the trade stands were down a bit.

I didn't come away with a lot, which is unusual for me and may be indicative of the size of my shelf of shame?

However, there was a good selection of demo games to be seen, although access to them was limited due to the space issues.

Pictures of some are below..









No comments:

Post a Comment