E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 July 2012

WW1 2mm Terrain Pieces (5)

Well I've finally finished the 2mm stuff ready to try them out.

They fit perfectly into a Really Useful tray which can be stored in the same box as my 2mm Napoleonics.

I found the rules could be fitted onto a single side of A4 which makes them even handier.

I've still got to finish my 60x60mm terrain pieces - rivers and desolated land - but will give what I've finished an outing first.

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you could share a link to, or post the rules so i could see/copy them. Love the board layout and the work you've done on the army and terrain pieces. Fascinated by the WW1 era and looking for some small layout games to build/play. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Unknown, The rules can still be found at: - https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1380/03/1380030702753.pdf

    ReplyDelete