E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2020

Team Yankee - West German 3D Printed Force - Part Three

Just a quick update...the printing goes on and on!

BRDM2 with Spandrel
I've had a few issues with my new Creality Ender 5 Pro which have led to some disappointments.

Same model with standard turret
The machine is very susceptable to molten filament building up between the nozzle and the ptfe feed tube leading to intermitent filament feed and consequently failed prints.

Lovely model of a Stalwart Load Carrier
This is a nusiance and the only solution when this happens is to strip the hot end down clean it and start over again.
A Fox Armoured Car with wire barrel. Heavily modified model to enable it to print out strong enough to handle!
However when it is running correctly, the print quality is very good.

BAOR vehicles. CVR-T, up-armoured Warrior & Challenger 1
I'm tryting to create small units that I can use in games on a 6x4 table with Great Escape Games' Seven Days to the River Rhine rules.
Soviet Vehicles: BMP1 & T64
 As these rules don't include any orders of battle, I am taking those in the Team Yankee support books as a starting point.
Bundeswehr Vehicles: - VW Iltis Jeeps, Leopard II and Fuchs defending my now painted McDonalds!
However every day I find more and more models on line that I'd like to have on the table!

2 comments:

  1. And this is how the addiction arises)))) I can advise the society of anonymous 3D printers)))) Actually - I like your progress!

    ReplyDelete