E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 June 2012

2mm WW1

As an aside to my 10mm WW1 project I've been working on some old 2mm Irregular Miniatures WW1 models I've had hidden away for years.

They were bought as a set along with their Franco-Prussian to WW1 Rulebox some years ago.

Anyhow, I've decided to base these up to play the Pz8's WW1 rules - which I've become rather interested in.

The game takes place on a 6 x 8 square grid and playing piece bases are 1/3 the size of your squares. So if your grid is made up of 60x60mm squares (like mine) your bases are 20x20mm.

I made up the playing board from an old piece of mdf I had lying around - varnished it and added a piece of ready flocked paper (from an old GW Playsheet) stuck on with PVA and with grid lines drawn on in permanent pen.

I plan to add a couple of wipe off panels with a printed grid so you can cross off APs (artillery points) as you use them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment