E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 May 2017

My New Wargaming Room

Our new house has a detached garage which had already been partially converted to an Office. I've a feeling that it was probably the show house on the estate and that this was the sales room.


It is split into three, a small storeroom 1.6m2, a lobby area 1.6m2 and an office 2.9 x 3.6m.

To keep everyone happy the lobby area has been configured to hold the tumble dryer, freezer and recycling paraphernalia.

However the storeroom is mine! and is now floor to ceiling, full of wargaming stuff.


The main office area has become my library/painting room/wargaming area.

The pictures will tell the story.




And I've just produced my first output since finishing the garage.....two FOW Western Desert Jeeps

3 comments: