E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Rommel - Scenario "Operation Perch"

 I'm currently putting together a scenario for Sam Mustafa's Rommel Rules.

The action I'm trying to cover is the fighting in the "Caumont Gap" leading up to the famous action at Villers Bocage, between the 7th Armoured  and Panzer Lehr Divisions in June 1944.
I felt that this action was perfect for a fairly standard game of Rommel.
It's early days, but as a taster I thought I'd share the unit cards I've created for the battle.

Unit Cards Operation Perch

These are designed so they print out at 40x40mm you could then laminate them, cut them out and glue to either card or pre-cut mdf bases.

Any comments on these would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Just wondered if you had done any more with the scenario?
    Great Blog BTW. Also, You have my interest in 3D printing going. Not sure if I could afford the costs but it sure is tempting.
    Gary

    ReplyDelete