E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Monday 4 June 2018

1914 - Great Escape Games

I treated myself to these new rules whilst at Firestorm's recent tabletop sale. I have tried a number of rule sets for WW1 and whilst I enjoyed some, others haven't "floated my boat" as we say.


I own a large number of Pendraken 10mm WW1 figures that were very kindly given to me some years ago. I've used these for Peter Pigs Square Bashing in the past, but when I saw the Great Escape Games 1914 demo game at Salute (on You Tube) I thought that this might be the one for me.


I've been reading the rules through (which to be honest I haven't found to be as clear as I would have liked) and in parallel, re-basing figures to suit.


I'm nearly ready to give them a try so will report back when done.

1 comment:

  1. Great models where did you get the cars from?

    ReplyDelete