E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 September 2018

Blood Red Skies

The twelve planes I got with my starter set are all now painted and varnished ready to go.

Spitfires
As I mentioned before, rather than pay extra for the decals I opted to hand paint the RAF roundels on my Spitfires (upper surfaces anyway). Using a good quality brush and thinned paints, from normal gaming distances they look just fine.
ME109s
The Messerschmidt's markings were surplus Dragon Maltese crosses from their old N Scale range. Whilst a little small, they look better than they would if I'd painted them by hand!!
All laid out ready to go....
Now all I need to do is re-read the rules and have a go....

No comments:

Post a Comment