E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Back to Figure Painting Again!

 Well, I finally seem to have got my painting mojo back again, after too much travelling for work. I spent an hour or two rummaging through some boxes of old figures and found a few that deserved a second chance.

to the left front & rear, sci-fi figures and to the right Cawdor gang with Goliaths behind. in the centre are four Orlocks.

Many of these were old (1980's) Necromunda figures my son had splashed some paint on - Goliaths, Cawdor & Orlocks.

GW plastic Goliath from the original box set

Then I'd bought some sci-fi figures at a show just to paint and also had some Greek mythology figures I'd started but never finished.

Hercules

So it's good to be back😀

No comments:

Post a Comment