E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2024

A brief dalliance.....Gaslands

I picked up the original Osprey rule book for this post apocalyptical car race game at a Firestorm Bring & Buy some time ago and hadn't thought much of it.

Set Two of Implements of Carnage

However on a recent visit to the shop I saw they had in stock the pre-printed skid templates and both of North Star's sets of "Implements of Carnage" and I couldn't resist.

Four of the finished models - some cost me just 79 pence in B&M!

I showed my 12 year old Grandson some YouTube videos of the game and that was it he was in!

Partially assembled Dune Buggy & Scrambler - there are two of each in set two

He came to stay a couple of week's later armed with a bag full of battered old Hot Wheels cars and we got started.

Tool box and fuel cans in the back of the rusty pickup

So far I've created six vehicles, one of which is one of two Dune Buggies that come with set 2. There are also motorcycles that come with the sets and they are on the bench at the moment.

Finished Dune Buggy less weathering

The special dice and counters you need for the game have been 3D printed and I will create a track on an old GW paper play mat, so next visit we should be able to try out a game.😆




No comments:

Post a Comment