The guys also hold a Table Sale event at the same location each May. This is a well supported event with both traders and individuals hiring out the tables. For those with just one or two items to sell, the club runs a bring-and-buy stall.
This year (for the first time ever!) Colette, my wife, came with me to "help" me choose what to buy.
Neither of us was disappointed!
I came away with;-
- 6 x 15mm FoW Sherman Tanks
- 1 x 15mm Fow King Tiger
- 2 x 15mm FoW Stug IIIs
- 3 x 15mm Russian Mortar Teams (Peter Pig)
- 8 x 15mm Pirates (Peter Pig)
- 50 x 15mm WW2 US Command Figures (Command Decision)
- a box with enough GHQ 1/285th AFVs & Infantry to form two Israeli Armies for Cold War Commander (One 1967 & One 1973)
- PBI WW2 Rules (Peter Pig)
- Festung Europa source book (FoW)
- Crusader Ancients Rules (Crusader Publishing)
- Pieces of Eight Pirates rules (Peter Pig)
- and a book about Pegasus Bridge
Anyone who doesn't attend these types of event you don't know what you're missing. Get down to one near you now!