E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

Warlord's 28mm Bren Gun Carrier

Well I must apologise, but it's been a while since I found time to post on the blog.
I've finally got around to finishing off the 28mm Bren Gun Carrier from Warlord Games.
It's a lovely little model now it's done. All the better for some nice crew figures.
Single piece bodies with seperate heads they reward careful painting as the detail isn't quite what you'd get if they were multipart.
But they're naturally posed and look the part. As you can see I built them as they came, but I think I should have replaced the beret with a spare helmet on the driver figure.

Other than that I'm very pleased with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment