E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 July 2015

PSC the Great War - Metal Command Figures

Here's a quick look at the kickstarter bonus command figures.
The sculpts look to be very good, let down by poor casting. The lines visible on the figures hats bear witness to the fact that all the moulds are misaligned. What a shame. I will have to see what they look like after a bit of filing.

I've now read through the rules once and I am still uncertain how to make use of these during a game, and for that matter, how to use the artillery pieces?

If anyone can help, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tim, I have been trying to find these miniatures and the plastic artillery for sale online. Would you be willing to part with yours if you still have them? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry James, but I won’t be selling them anytime soon. Have you tried emailing PSC themselves? I know they often have the artillery spruces for sale on their stand at shows and I’m sure they once sold the metal generals as a set on their own too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have, but no luck. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete